1. How many years have you taught in the Kearney School District?
This is my 7th year teaching at Kearney High School
2. What grades/subject(s) do you teach?
3. What does being a Kearney Bulldog mean to you?
Nose slanted backwards… No matter the situation a Bulldog bites and doesn’t let go! It means #TOUGH.
4. Who is your favorite bulldog football player of all time? WHY?
I have to go with Cale Garrett... I got to coach him in 8th grade football, one year in wrestling where he qualified for the state tournament, and now get to watch him on Saturdays for MIZ.
5. If Coach Gray would let you call one Defensive play on a Friday night, what play would you call?
As a “B” team/scout team defensive coordinator for one season, I would have to go with an all out blitz like I called every down at practice… Not sure Coach Nutter appreciated it.
6. What does the honor of being selected Teacher of the Week mean to you?
It’s definitely an honor to be selected TOW because it means at least one football player is paying attention in my class… I’m a HUGE KMO Football Fan and can’t wait to watch the Bulldogs dominate the Griffins from the sideline on Friday night!